What an honour, appreciate this Stuart of Something to Stu Over . Thank you for thinking of me and I accept this nomination from you.
Friends please check-out Stu’s blog he writes truthfully from the soul. Incredible man.
About the Award
Here is a little history on the award and it’s rules…
What is the Versatile Blogger Award?
• The versatile blogger award is given to bloggers by bloggers as a recognition of the uniqueness of their content and individuality.
• It is also a way to honor bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or now and then.
• The award is run by VBA. Check them out.
• Thank the person who gave you this award.
• Include a link to their blog.
• Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
• Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
• Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
I don’t know what’s harder…nominating 15 bloggers that inspire me, because you all do or sharing 7 things about myself.
7 Things about myself
- I am a Soul Therapist, a Natural Healer and write a lot of Free Self Help posts or articles.
- I love cheesecake any kind
- Enjoy cooking
- To be near the sea is the perfect place for me to be.
- I like to be around people but prefer peace and quiet
- Passionate about helping others to become stronger within themselves and maintain their autonomy.
- Herbs and Spice are my medicines, only natural products.
I nominate the following 15 Bloggers.
- Lois – Loftforum
- Laura – The View From My Window
- Stephan – The Fourth Dimension of Life
- Karen – Animal Communication Courses
- Arsenio – Depressed House Husband
- Sheila Renee – Sheila Renee Parker
- Taelyn – Taelyn Writes
- Jackie – A Cooking Pot and Twisted Tales
- Warren – iWrite…My Love Story
- Laura – The Journey Continues
- Rachel – Mind Over Mood
- Laura Maxwell – Our Spiritual Quest
- Meena – Peek A Boo
- Nidhi – Invest In Yourself First
- Jayshree – bakkbakkingjashree
I hope you will be able to complete this award. I completely understand you may be too busy.
Blessings to you all
Simply be you, live your life simply