Thank you Just Me for nominating me for the award, grateful. It was really kind of you and I appreciate the encouragement you offer to your fellow bloggers.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions the blogger gave you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers, who deserve the award.
- Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer.
- Let them know they’ve been nominated.
11 Facts About Me
- Natural Medium Healer.
- I love to travel and have been to many countries in the world.
- I prefer warmer dryer climates.
- Enjoy cooking especial old traditional cuisine.
- Favourite Film – Field of Dreams – Kevin Costner
- Peace and quiet are a must have.
- Cheesecake favourite cake.
- Favourite colour Lilac.
- Black Coffee no sugar.
- Walks along the beach.
- Meet new people.
11 Answers to the questions
- When is your birthday?
Leo 18 August
- What is the one thing you can’t live without?
Water. I have had a great deal of experience as to what it is like to not have water. Water is vital for everyone
- A day you’ll never forget?
The day I met my best friend
- What is the thing you’ll always be sorry for?
I am sorry I did not get to know my Father’s family more.
- Who’s the most important person for you?
God is the most important to me.
- Who inspires you the most?
God inspires me always.
- What is your opinion on suicide?
Suicide is a very sad emtional state to be in, nearly been there myself. Feeling of not belonging and people around uncaring. Emotions and depression pushing down. Sometimes it seems like the only way out of the misery that surrounds them. Nobody to relate to or who understands when they have reached depths of despair. They become very insular.They have to build a resilience and strength to overcome the strong negative influences.
- Do you believe in after life?
I believe in the after life. I am fortunate I can speak to those I love in spirit, but I do not encourage it.
- If given a chance, what would you like to do and for whom?
I would like to help other people become stronger in themselves.
- Who was/is your first love?
My first love, was more like a teenage crush.
- Do you love yourself?
I am getting there with this, it has not been an easy task. I am beginning to appreciate my abilities and my Soul.
My 11 Nominees
- da Al
- Jerry Peri
- Damon Ashworth Psychology
- Aspire to Inspire Until You Expire
- Rambling Collective
- Uncle Tree’s House
- Invest In Yourself First
- The Moon Light Reverie
Your 11 Questions
- When is your birthday?
- What do you enjoy the most?
- Is Love or the Argument more important?
- Favourite writer or movie?
- What would you like to change about you?
- If you could turn the clock back, what would you choose?
- What was one of you happiest days?
- What positive advice would you give?
- Where is your dream country to visit?
- What do you do to relax?
- What one skill you would like to enhance or improve?
I hope all those I have nominated will accept this award. I really enjoy your written work.